As a Polycom Reseller, you serve customers by selling the right Polycom solution for their workflow. Your indepth training and certification in Polycom solutions enable you to serve as a Solution Adviser for your customers from project concept, installation, to ongoing support and management -- growing your revenue and reputation.
- Accreditation in the marketplace
- Increased revenue
- Joint business and strategic planning
As a Polycom Developer, you'll use industry standards or APIs/SDKs to develop and offer complementary solutions that integrate with the Polycom infrastructure platform.
As a Service Provider, you'll integrate Poly equipment and infrastructure technologies into overall communications service solutions that are managed, hosted or in the cloud.
- Deliver a comprehensive set of endpoints for the UC&C market and differentiate through software
- Provide your customers with endpoints delivering legendary communications quality and reliability
- Enhance your revenue streams by leveraging our brand and go-to-market support
To learn more about the Poly Partner Program for Service Providers and Hosted Voice Service Providers, review the Partner Starter Kit.
If you're ready to join the Poly Partner Program, download the Partner Registration Guide and click the Apply Now button to begin the application process.
As a Polycom Distributor, you'll support our resellers by providing value-added services in sales, order management, logistics, partner enablement, marketing and technical suport.
Contact us for more details:
NALA- : firstname.lastname@example.org
As an independent Polycom Consultant, you'll design sophisticated solutions to meet the collaboration and communication requirements of your clients.