Polycom helps close distance barriers by connecting patients, practitioners, specialists, and case managers utilizing collaborative standards-based video solutions for PCs and Tablets. Polycom connects the entire healthcare team so that they can communicate over video from anywhere to support patient centered care for Telemedicine within a facility or reaching patients in their home or at work.
- Reduce unnecessary re-hospitalizations utilizing collaborative solutions from Polycom for case management, discharge planning and support of patients with chronic disease
- Enable live video collaboration between community health centers, hospitals, primary care physicians, specialists and patients
- Support Patient Centered Medical Home
- Deliver expertise at a distance for specialty services like TeleStroke, TeleMental Health, and Primary Care
- Support experts on the go with mobility solutions that bring video to their tablets, and iPhones.
- Utilize collaborative video for correctional telemedicine to avoid costly, unnecessary and risky prisoner transports to hospital
- Support multi-disciplinary teams over live video to deliberate, and confer on patient cases