Polycom RealPresence Video Content Management solutions provide tight integration with Microsoft Lync and Microsoft SharePoint, helping your organization leverage these familiar tools for ubiquitous live and on-demand video.
Polycom Video Content Management solutions for Microsoft environments enable your team to:
- Capture Video Easily
- Manage, Publish, and Deliver Video Securely
- Quickly watch recorded videos on-demand and view live video events inside SharePoint
- Eliminate content silos by relying on SharePoint for simplified content browsing and search
- Navigate inside recorded videos with chapters, thumbnails, and bookmarks
- Take video-based training with video-triggered testing
- Track individual viewership and viewer behavior
- Leverage a broad spectrum of network optimization capabilities
Polycom Video Content Management lets you capture video content with easy push-button workflows for any situation. Then you can access that content just as easily on-demand from any location or device.
- Publish a Lync recording session to Polycom RealPresence Media Manager with the push of a button
- Leverage Polycom RSS 4000 recording and streaming server for direct recording from Lync client on a network-based server
- Record large scale video meetings on Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server through the integration with Polycom RSS 4000
- SharePoint integration enables simplified content browsing, search, and on demand and live event view inside SharePoint
- Support for leading network optimization solutions for video streaming