Real-time, interactive visual communication is more susceptible to packet loss and network congestion than other applications on your network. It also has different quality-of-service requirements that bandwidth alone cannot solve. If you want to deliver a lifelike and dependable experience to your users, you need a network strategy alongside your video deployments.
The HP and Polycom Rich Media Communications Solution combines Polycom RealPresence Video Solutions with HP Networking technology and services to help you deliver reliable, high-quality video collaboration to everyone in your enterprise.
- Ensures great experiences when used with a low-latency, high-performance HP unified wired and wireless network
- Delivers an open-standards-based rich-media option that works with your existing environment—no forklift upgrades needed
- Is scalable, enabling you to expand functionality, connectivity and capacity in the future as needed
- Encompasses Microsoft Lync for organizations rolling out an entire UC portfolio
- Has a total cost of ownership (TCO) that is more than 50 percent less than other solutions