Regardless of whether they rely on a managed or hosted solution, your customer expects excellence in the performance of your services. Polycom Global Services can help you with unsurpassed expertise in voice, video, and data communications that ensures the integrity of your conferencing environment.
Service providers benefit from the Polycom Support and Professional Services portfolio, which helps them better plan, design, implement, and manage their conferencing solutions. Our objective is to partner closely with you to help you align your conferencing environment with your high-level business goals.
We designed our Polycom Elite Service with the most complex and demanding conferencing environments -- such as those used by service providers -- in mind. Key knowledge of your collaboration environment helps ensure that Polycom can quickly assess any system efficiency and performance issues, and provide you with recommendations on how you can maximize system performance. Features of this unsurpassed level of service include:
- An assigned Elite Service Manager (ESM) – As an Elite customer, you will benefit from an assigned ESM who will manage support activities and proactively provide information and advice.
- Account-specific tech-support access – Elite Service includes account-specific phone access to the customer support team familiar with your deployment so they can address your technical support and maintenance needs 24x7.
- Regular business-review meetings – Your Polycom ESM will conduct regular status meetings with your assigned point of contact to address items such as program status, actions, and new initiatives.
Our Professional Services help service providers get the most from complex communication and collaboration solutions. Polycom Professional Services consultants have extensive technical and project management experience in all aspects of assessment planning, design, implementation, applications, and operations. Relying on our industry expertise, we have developed offerings that meet the business-critical needs of our customers, including those in the areas of:
- Network consulting services
- Strategy, management and operations
- Project management
- Polycom RealPresence Platform performance management