Polycom is driving a new era of unified communications and video solutions that is redefining how service providers deliver video, voice and content collaboration solutions.
Customers are looking to service providers to deliver innovative cloud-based UC and video services. Polycom infrastructure, endpoints, services, and go-to-market support give service providers all the tools they need to satisfy this large and growing market. Deliver innovative solutions with your cloud, and Polycom technology.
Unified Communications as a Service
Polycom, with our technology partners, help service providers deliver innovative UC solutions from the cloud. They can blend voice, video, mobile, and applications into a seamless customer experience.
Key Messages for Business Decision Makers
- Faster time to revenue/ROI - time to revenue with low TCO enables service providers to offer VaaS and white-label hosted solutions with a secure, interoperable, non-disruptive solution that easily integrates with existing service provider environments
- Enable broader services portfolio - take advantage of strong market growth and revenue opportunities for public, private, and hybrid cloud services – and the fast-growing mobile video market – by providing managed or hosted cloud video solutions to enterprise customers or wholesale services to other service providers
- Risk reduction - Polycom’s RealPresence Platform mitigates risk by providing industry leading interoperability with, Microsoft Lync, TIP, and other standards-based protocols and codecs over fixed and mobile networks and OVCC member networks
- Carrier class features - Polycom’s RealPresence Platform delivers comprehensive management supporting open API integration with OSS/BSS systems along with carrier-grade scalable clustering with physical redundancy, non-service impacting failover, and multi-tenancy that powers revenue generating cloud services
- Future-proof scalability - the industry’s highest scalability supporting up to 75,000 devices and 25,000 concurrent calls with resiliency and universal bridging capabilities that can scale in support of expanding or offering new video, voice, and mobile services
Key Messages for Technical Decision Makers
- Built for carrier environments - carrier-grade scalability, resiliency and performance enabling low risk, high-leverage deployments through standards-based and proprietary interoperability of protocols and codecs
- Easier services deployment - multi-tenanting virtualizes the RealPresence Resource Manager enabling shared resource cloud environments for greater scale in hosting multiple customers on the same infrastructure
- Easier integration - open APIs for OSS/BSS integration for scheduling, billing (CDR), directory support, user management, conference control and management, with SDKs for user application development along with secure SNMP management
- Highly interoperable - only platform to support Microsoft Lync, TIP, and standards-based protocols and codecs, including multi-network support for IP (H.323, SIP), PSTN, and ISDN with compatibility across applications, call control systems, and end points
- Lower infrastructure impact - uses up to 50% less bandwidth than other solutions with H.264 High Profile and has 3.5x more resource capacity along with secure provisioning, monitoring, and management on a per tenant basis