Universal video collaboration at the highest quality for the lowest cost
More and more organizations want their employees to share the next great idea face to face, wherever they are located and on whatever device they choose.
Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server is the software for multiparty video, voice, and content collaboration that connects the most people at highest quality and lowest cost.
Based on open standards, the architecture of the Collaboration Server series is uniquely integrated with hundreds of business, UC, and social networking applications and protocols to make it easy to meet face to face with others over video.
- Connect your employees, partners and fragmented communication systems, without expensive gateways, through the industry’s broadest support for existing and emerging standards, protocols and natively integrated applications
- Reduce your operating expenses and increase call capacity, through unprecedented delivery efficiencies that use up to 50% less bandwidth
- Expect enterprise-grade collaboration, with 100% auto-failover, extreme scalability, security and interoperability, through the flexible, integrated RealPresence Platform
- CloudAXIS Support – Key components of the RealPresence Platform and CloudAXIS extend enterprise-grade video collaboration to any business (B2B) or consumer (B2C) and connect users from Skype, Facebook, Google Talk and other presence-based applications into a secure Polycom videoconference via a simple web browser
- Lowest TCO – Experience 3x capacity increase with a simple software download, lower operating expenses with up to 50% less bandwidth utilization and enable more people on more calls through dynamic resource allocation
- Interoperability without Compromise – Leverage existing and future UC investments with without expensive gateways
- Highest Resiliency – Leverage the power of Polycom Virtualization Management solutions for reliable, extreme scalability with 100% auto-failover
- Enterprise Quality Collaboration – Experience life-like collaboration through Polycom Lost Packet Recovery™, video and audio upscaling, (Symmetric 1080p) and Polycom UltimateHD™ technologies
- Universal Collaboration – Break down barriers to interoperability with broad support for existing and emerging standards, applications, protocols and devices for seamless worldwide collaboration including support for TIP protocol and Microsoft RTV support