Polycom offers the broadest portfolio of video solutions that work natively with Skype® for Business. The solutions are designed to work seamlessly and provide intuitive workflows and high quality collaboration experiences.
Skype for Business Certified and Lync Optimized Video solutions
- More engaging meeting experience for remote participants through a 360-degree USB camera and speakerphone that also tracks the active speaker for your Skype for Business video meetings
- Dedicated Lync Room System that delivers high performance video collaboration experience and simplified UI designed and optimized for conference room setting
Microsoft Interoperable Video Solutions
- Direct integration of marketing leading room video collaboration solution into Microsoft UC environment
- Simplified video integration through the Polycom RealConnect for Skype® for Business solution
- Reduced cost through native integration with existing Microsoft infrastructures such as Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, and Lync Edge Server (firewall traversal)
- No complex gateways for integration
- Skype for Business for vertical environments—extend Skype for Business into vertical environments, like retail, healthcare, education, and manufacturing with Polycom and Polycom technology partner solutions.
A new and intuitive feature of the Polycom RealPresence Platform that unifies video collaboration across Skype for Business and non-Skype for Business environment seamlessly through single workflow and consistent user experience
Create powerful experiences by combining Polycom HD video solutions with the features of Skype for Business
Content sharing solution that connects Skype for Business/Lync users and conference room systems for high quality bi-directional content in Polycom RealConnect for Skype for Business calls
If you are like most organizations, you want to maximize the productivity benefits of using Skype for Business. However, you don't want to upgrade or replace all of your existing video system investments. You need a solution that will work seamlessly with your existing devices. You want a cost-effective, secure solution, and you don’t want to fumble around with the costs and complexity of added gateways.
- Skype for Business native video collaboration solution: familiar User Interface, rich collaboration capability, and Office 365 native support
- Skype for Business interoperable video platform solution: Native integration and support for single workflow (Polycom RealConnect for Skype for Business) to schedule, join, and share content from both Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync and traditional video conferencing endpoints
- Skype for Business interoperable video endpoints: Native integration, presence and calendar integration, and support for Skype for Business Conferencing, including Microsoft H.264SVC video codec
- Adoption and Network Assessment Services, and UC&C Integration Services to ensure successful video network deployment