Polycom UltimateHD enhances every video collaboration experience
In today's fast-paced world, it is more critical than ever for organizations to adapt quickly and communicate seamlessly both internally and externally. Whether negotiating complex business agreements or helping employee tiger teams to speed their decision making, what frequently separates winning organizations from the pack is their ability to deliver tools that maximize productivity.
With Polycom HDX solutions, connecting and collaborating visually with anyone across your organization is as easy as making a phone call. The Polycom HDX Series connects your people and enhances their collaboration. Whether you are holding a simple interview across campus or staging a large project team meeting with members dispersed across the globe, there are HDX solutions that fit the bill.
Polycom HDX Solutions deliver:
- Flexible, cost-effective, high-definition communications from low bandwidths using standards-based H.264 High Profile technology
- Polycom UltimateHD technology: HD voice, HD video, and HD content for exceptional performance
- Natural whiteboarding collaboration with Polycom VisualBoard(TM) Technology that is embedded into many HDX systems
- Breakthrough voice locating technology which allows users to have a truly immersive experience in any size conference room while increasing ROI for your organization
- Increased usability and simplicity, with the Polycom Touch Control giving users total control at their fingertips
- UltimateHD quality for up to 50% less bandwidth with H.264 High Profile support
- HD video up to 1080p, Polycom HD Voice technology, and HD content sharing
- Quality protected by Polycom Lost Packet Recovery QoS technology, which helps ensure great quality even amid network issues
- StereoSurround audio in 22 kHz for superior clarity, with stereo separation that ensures you can hear everyone distinctly, even when multiple parties speak at the same time
- Industry-standard protocols that connect to millions of standards-based video systems in use today
- Flexible input/output options that ensure your cameras and peripherals connect without a hitch