Polycom's service provider solutions range from customer premise equipment (CPE) products --such as phones and video endpoints - to highly scalable, carrier-grade video collaboration infrastructure solutions. The infrastructure solutions may be for video services that are managed, hosted, or delivered through the cloud.
Polycom Service Provider Partners are often:
- Global Service Providers
- Regional/National Service Providers
- Hosted Voice Service Provider
- Valued resellers and channel partners
When you deploy the Polycom RealPresence Platform in your network core, you can provide SMBs, enterprises and mobile users with a hosted or cloud-based video service that is highly differentiated and cost effective.
Use our platform to offer a full spectrum of UC cloud services that provide the industry's leading interoperability, virtualization, scalability, redundancy, and manageability.
How Do I Join?
Contact us for more information about becoming a Polycom Service Provider.
Polycom Works with Key Partners to Enhance Your Service Provider Business to include:
Polycom and BroadSoft offer enhanced unified communications (UC) solutions. These solutions feature IP telephony with Polycom HD Voice, video conferencing, and telepresence, creating expanded opportunities for service providers.
Polycom and Microsoft® Lync® solutions naturally combine into a compelling UC as a Service (UCaaS) solution providing communications across IM, presence, voice, video and infrastructure. The resulting solution spans desktops, conference rooms, and mobile environments.
Start with Polycom telepresence and high definition (HD) video conferencing. Combine that with Juniper Networks’® intelligent network infrastructure. What materializes is a solution that service providers and enterprises can rely on to improve the reliability, cost-effectiveness, and quality of their IP-based visual communications.
Benefits of being a Polycom Service Provider:
- Joint business and strategic planning that aligns with your business objectives
- Global partner go-to-market support and training on solutions
- Invitation to TEAM Polycom, Polycom's annual sales and partner conference
Partner Performance Requirements
- Market reach and joint go-to-market opportunity as determined by joint business plan
- Revenue targets
- Headcount and program entitlements
- Joint solution validation