Polycom's Partner Program is a support network of tools and resources to help you sell and recommend solutions to meet the needs of your customers
We encourage established organizations with sales, technical and marketing resources to become a registered Polycom partner.
With your membership in the Polycom Partner Program, you gain access to benefits which include:
- 24/7 access to the PartnerConnect Web site, which contains a broad spectrum of information and tools from commercial to technical for all of the Polycom UC solutions and services.
- Please contact your local distributor or Polycom Account Managers, should you have any questions.
- Our Polycom University Web site, which helps you develop and expand your knowledge and skills of Polycom's UC solutions and services.
To register as a partner, you are asked to complete an online form and accept the partnership terms and conditions.
Please be prepared to provide the following information which will be used for the purpose of sales engagement, web content entitlements, communications and general business alignment.
- The names and roles of key contacts in your organization, (click role to view description):
This contact is the business principal (CEO, President or Business owner) of your company.Primary Program Contact
This contact is the primary account manager within your organization who will have primary ownership of the relationship with Polycom. This contact will be the main contact for any program updates, notifications and engagement.Marketing Contact
This contact will be the primary marketing contact at your organization who will be engaged with Polycom to facilitate demand generation and other marketing activities.Sales Contact
These members of your organization will invest in sales certifications and training to promote Polycom's products, technologies, and solution offerings to end users.Technical Contact
This contact will be the primary technical contact at your organization who will have responsibility of the technical and service relationship. This contact will be the main contact to provide technical support for Polycom's products, technologies, and solution offerings to end users.Company Administrator
This contact will be the contact responsible for managing and maintaining your company business profile including company demographics and company contacts. In order to maintain good standings with Polycom, your Company Administrator will be required to review/complete a company profile every 6 months. The process is easy and will help Polycom keep up-to-date information on your business.Training Administrator
The Training Administrator (Product Authorization Admin) will be the contact responsible for managing your organizations training and curriculum to ensure your employees are taking the correct course classes in line with Polycom's Authorization/Specialization requirements.
- Desired Polycom Authorized Distributor
Polycom's distributor partners are ready to provide support training and resources to help you build your Polycom business. If you intend to sell Polycom UC Solutions, you will be asked to select a preferred distributor on your registration form.
- Business identification numbers (Company Tax ID, VAT)
Upon submitting your application, you will be able to set your password for the PartnerConnect Web site. An email will be sent to you (the submitter), asking you to confirm that you want to become a Polycom Business Partner. To complete the application process and to validate your password, click on the URL provided in the email. Additionally, each contact you have identified on your application form will receive an email notifying them of our application submission and that they have been identified as a contact within your organization.
Once you have completed the application process, Polycom will review your application for membership in the Polycom Partner Program.
- Upon approval of your application, a "Welcome" email is sent to the email address you provided, and the email addresses of the contacts you have identified within your organization. Additionally, your access to Polycom's secure Web site will be upgraded, and Polycom or your Distributor will help to guide you through the enablement steps.
- In the event that your application is rejected, you will be notified by email.
If you have any questions or problems with the application form, please contact your Polycom Distributor for assistance.