Polycom Matching UC With Futuristic UI At ISE 2017
Polycom exhibition is at hall 11 stand A117 at ISE 2017 in Amsterdam
Polycom, Inc., a global leader in helping organisations achieve new levels of teamwork, efficiency and productivity by unleashing the power of human collaboration, is exhibiting at the annual international conference Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on 7-10 February 2017. The Polycom exhibition is at stand A117 of the venue’s Unified Communications Theatre in Hall 11 and demonstrates the Unified Communications (UC) solutions with easy-to-use and intuitive User Interface (UI).
“How valuable a customer finds a solution is directly correlated to how easy to use the solution is. This is why at Polycom we hone in on the ease-of-use of our solutions and provide the most intuitive UI for easier adoption. We are excited to attend yet another edition of Integrated Systems Europe and are looking forward to meet partners and customers to exchange thoughts and ideas, and present the latest Unified Communications solutions,” says Tim Stone, Vice President, Marketing – Europe, Middle East and Africa, at Polycom.
Polycom addressing the audience at the Unified Communications Theatre at ISE 2017
Polycom representatives, Tim Stone – Vice President, Marketing EMEA and Charlie James – Director, Microsoft Alliance EMEA, are speaking at the Unified Communications Theatre in Hall 11 on the following days of the show:
14:00 – 14:30
Vice President Marketing EMEA, Polycom
14:30 – 15:00
Director Microsoft Alliance EMEA, Polycom
Polycom exhibiting the latest Unified Communications & Collaboration solutions at ISE 2017
This year Polycom is exhibiting a wide range of latest Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) solutions at ISE:
- Polycom Microsoft Skype Room Systems (MSR) Series – that was formerly known as Project Rigel, brings the Skype for Business meeting experience, with rich HD audio and video, to every meeting room. Powerful audio, content and video experience is delivered by extending the MSR Series with groundbreaking solutions such as the Polycom® RealPresence Trio™, the Polycom® RealPresence Medialign and the Polycom® CX5100 Unified Conference Station.
- Polycom® RealPresence Trio™ – the first smart hub for group collaboration that transforms the iconic three-point conference phone into a voice, content-sharing and video system that can fit into any team environment.
- Polycom® RealPresence Centro™ – industry’s first purpose-built solution that puts people at the centre of collaboration has Polycom’s patented 360-degree voice and video technology to automatically track the speaker, while also showing the entire meeting space on the same screen.
- Polycom® RealPresence Debut™ – an easy, elegant design that enables high quality visual collaboration for huddle and smaller room environments, as well as for small or medium sized businesses with limited IT resources.
- Polycom® RealPresence® Medialign™ – the solution enables consistent collaboration across the enterprise without the need to alter the room in any way. RealPresence Medialign has a modern, all-in-one design and is the only solution that features Polycom’s industry-leading and patented voice, content-sharing/management and video technology.
- Polycom® RealConnect™ for Microsoft Skype for Business – the solution works in the background to provide seamless collaboration between Skype for Business and all other environments available in the industry.
- Polycom® VVX® 600 Business Media Phones for Office 365 – are the first Open-SIP interoperability phones to support Office 365 Cloud PBX services, giving customers the key additional features that they have been looking for including a touchscreen interface, intercom, group paging and a shared line experience.
- Polycom® RealAccess™ Analytics and Asset Management – puts personalised and near-real-time data at fingertips through a secure, cloud-based portal that analyses, manages and allows to make evidence-based decisions about collaboration environments.
- Polycom® RealPresence® Group Series – with dual screen and aimed at rooms of all different sizes, the solutions delivers powerful video and audio performance and interactive content collaboration.
- Polycom® RealPresence® Web Suite – is an innovative collaboration software solution that has the power to bring the 1.3 billion Web users together by connecting them to a visual collaboration network—from anywhere, on any device with just the click of a Web link.
- Polycom® RealPresence® Media Suite – solution can turn any workspace into a media studio. With a design inspired by familiar consumer video libraries, RealPresence Media Suite is a breakthrough easy-to-use recording and webcasting portal that allows users to record, share, stream and playback full-motion videos during meetings with the simplicity and convenience of a Web browser.
About Polycom, Inc.
Polycom helps organisations unleash the power of human collaboration. More than 400,000 companies and institutions worldwide defy distance with secure video, voice and content solutions from Polycom to increase productivity, speed time to market, provide better customer service, expand education and save lives. Polycom and its global partner ecosystem provide flexible collaboration solutions for any environment that deliver the best user experience, the broadest multi-vendor interoperability and unmatched investment protection. Visit www.polycom.co.uk or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn or the Polycom blog, to learn more.
In September 2016 Polycom announced the completion of its acquisition by affiliates of Siris Capital Group, LLC (“Siris” or “Siris Capital”) in a transaction reflecting an equity value of approximately $2.0 billion in cash. In connection with the closing of the transaction, the company, which continues to operate as Polycom, Inc., is wholly owned by affiliates of Siris Capital.
© 2017 Polycom, Inc. All rights reserved. POLYCOM®, the Polycom logo, and the names and marks associated with Polycom’s products are trademarks and/or service marks of Polycom, Inc. and are registered and/or common law marks in the United States and various other countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Printer friendly | Back to top